Friday, January 9, 2009

Hello world

Well, I am officially starting the new year with a post, this is for anyone who decided to continue looking at the same picture that I have had there for the last 6 months or so.

Now, what do you all want to hear.

-my child is a genius, she has started reading novels at 2 and is fully potty trained. She is loving and pleasant at all times and always goes right to bed.

-My husband is making 6 figures but we have decided to stay in our home to keep things "real".

-As for me, I am now a size 4 and look awesome. I have started a little business in the neigborhood and it is proving very profitable.

I have the perfect life....




(now, back to reality)

I know you all understand....

I will be posting more, a little synopsis of the last year.

loves

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, I'm glad to hear from you. See, it's that that hard to post a few things once in a while. Keep up the good work.

Todd and Lisa said...

I hear ya, Carrie. We're in the same boat. Doing awesome and just trying to stay humble about it.

It's good to hear from you. We love you and miss you. It was fun to see you over Christmas.